skip to Main Content

An undergraduate degree (also known as a Bachelor’s degree) is a three-year course taken by an individual that has completed a study program.

In the UK, Universities and Colleges offer undergraduate courses and individuals that have successfully completed the high school can enrol on them.

However, if you did not finish high school, but you have extensive work experience, you may still be able to enrol to an undergraduate course in UK.

What should I do to start an undergraduate course?

EU Students that would like to start study in the UK for an Undergraduate degree need to complete an online application through the portal called UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service).

Our team of consultant will assist you to complete the UCAS application and they will make sure that the application is completed on time and correctly.

What are the documents and entry requirements for an undergraduate course?

  1. IELTS certificate of 6.0 or equivalent (or Internal English test at University or College)
  2. High School Certificate and Transcript
  3. Personal Letter (also known as a Motivation letter)
  4. ID or Passport
  5. Reference letter from your professor or teacher

If you’re not sure which undergraduate course is right for you read more about how to choose a university course.

Schedule a FREE Consultation Meeting

Back To Top